Lavender Farmer supply: plants, products and knowledge!
If you’re a current lavender farmer, or are aspiring to be a lavender farmer, you’ve come to the right place! Thank you for choosing to order from Victor’s Lavender, we are certain you will be pleased with your plants and products. We are a wholesale grower and sell commercially to farms, stores and nurseries.
Lavender news for lavender farmers and wholesale orders:
- Victor’s Lavender understands and takes seriously the concerns about Phytophthera and we have put together current information.
- This is another busy year for Victor’s Lavender. The demand for our plants remains high, requiring re-organization of our schedules so we can meet demand.
- Victor’s great list of retail products (including Bath & Body, Home & Gifts, Pet Products, and Educational Materials) all available at wholesale prices (minimum order quantities apply). Simply contact us if you’d like wholesale pricing on these great retail products. Stock your Lavender Farm Gift Store with these great retail products!
- We will only offer plug size plants by special order. This step is necessary so that we can meet the demand and quality assurance standards for all of our products.
- Orders for 2” & 3.5” plants for the Spring of the following year must get to us by this December 31st to ensure we can fulfill your order. Orders placed after that date will be filled as varieties are available on a first to order basis.
- One-gallon plants will be available for pick up or delivery only. Commercial shipping is not available. Contact us for details.
- Use our wholesale order forms for wholesale orders.
Again, Victor and the crew want to thank all of our valued customers and we look forward to supplying all of your lavender needs for many years to come as we expand our production. As always if you need to order plants or wholesale products please feel free to send us an e-mail and we will do our best to fill your order as we have stock available.
PLANT ORDERING INFORMATION
Orders are accepted for full trays only. Minimum Order – 4 Trays
- 2″ trays contain 36 plants
- 3.5″ trays contain 18 plants
- Gallon size plants are also available for pickup only, call for details
If the variety you are interested in is not listed, please write your request in the extra spaces provided on the second page of the order form. Victor’s lavender is able to fill most special orders. Pricing information is listed on the order form.
We take great pride in providing you with the healthiest lavender available – ready for you to plant. Victor personally packs each order to arrive safely at your destination. We are committed to making your lavender farm successful. If you have questions, problems or need advice, please do not hesitate to email or call us.
Prices: All sales are in US Funds only and payable via check, cashier’s check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
Payment Terms: Order under $250 must be paid when the order is submitted. Orders over $250 require a 25% deposit when the order is placed and the balance paid one week before scheduled shipment. Shipping costs are charged upon shipment.
Cancellations: Any cancellation or reduction by customer in quantity ordered must be made in writing. Orders for lavender plants canceled in whole or in part will be billed a 15% cancellation charge if the order is canceled prior to January 1. After January 1 there will be a 25% cancellation fee. Orders canceled after March 1 will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
Shipping: We know shipping charges can be very expensive. We ship all our orders to arrive within 5 days – they won’t sit around in some distribution center over the weekend. For shipments to some locations and during warm summer months it may require that your plants be shipped by priority means. You will be billed only for the actual shipping charges plus our standard box charge of $7.00 per box. (Each box holds 4 trays. Minimum charge $7.00) There are no additional “Handling Charges” Orders shipped by USPS are insured for $300. Additional insurance is available. There is no insurance available for UPS shipments.
Damages and Returns: Please inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival. If there is any damage or any plants are not up to standard or missing from your order please notify us immediately. Claims for freight damage are made with the carrier; claims for shortages or quality concerns are made with Victor’s Lavender. A claim needs to be filed within 24 hours of the receipt of the shipment. Please take pictures of the condition of the box and contents and forward them to us. All plants leave our farm securely packaged but once they are gone we have no control over their handling. Goods cannot be returned after they have been accepted, processed, improperly stored, planted, or otherwise treated, modified or used in anyway.
Limits of Liability: We guarantee our plants to be true-to-type and in good health when they leave the nursery. Our lavender plants are sold “as is” without warranty, express or implied, as to quality, productiveness, merchantability or results secured in planting or transplanting. Victor’s Lavender shall not be held liable to the purchaser or any other person for consequential or incidental damages resulting from a shipment such as: lost revenue, profit, commission, contamination of facility, legal fees, or other damages. Victor’s Lavender Farm liability is limited to the cost of the plants purchased and return shipping charges.
We urge you to consult with Victor when planting your lavender, especially if you are a new farmer. Plants are living organisms and can be subject to a number of environmental problems when they are beyond the control of our nursery. Remember that you are farming and the growth and survival of your plants is your responsibility.