To Victor’s Lavender Farm
Sequim’s Robin egg blue sky above the fields of newly blooming lavender paint an inviting welcome to visitors near and far.
Victor’s Lavender is excited to again welcome visitors back to the farm and into his lush fields and overflowing green houses, lavender drying barn with thousands of hanging bundles, U-cut field, and the farm store.
Summer Hours Wednesday-Sunday 10am-5pm, until August 30
2020 has certainly been challenging due to the COVID-19 pandemic. One of the casualties of this global pandemic is the cancelation of the traditional Sequim Lavender Weekend for July 2020.
While the traditional Festival will not be held in 2020, Victor’s Lavender still has plenty of reasons to visit the farm all summer long. Some exciting examples include:
- Do not miss the Grand Opening of the brand-new Victor’s Rain Shadow Lavender! Featuring over 4,000 fresh young plants in many colors, a lavender labyrinth, retail store and MORE! Rain Shadow is the only lavender farm on the Olympic Peninsula that will not harvest their lavender – assuring you the longest season to enjoy blooms anywhere in the state thru September!
- Throughout July Victor hosted educational and entertaining workshops for both beginners and “Lavender Masters” alike.
- There is always a unique Sequim Lavender Experience waiting for you at Victor’s Lavender Farm! This working lavender farm is known throughout the world… Victor’s is the farmer who supplies the other farms with gorgeous lavender…and Victor and his professional staff are here to help.
- Victor’s online store is always open. His always popular farm store opened for the season on June 12 – always practicing Social Distancing operations, and offering:
- Curbside pick-up and plenty of specials and discounts.
As you can see there is plenty of changes going on throughout the world, and plenty of reasons to plan a visit to Victor’s Lavender and Victor’s Rain Shadow Lavender this summer!
We look forward to Welcoming You – always practicing Social Distancing – Soon!